Saturday, December 25, 2010

Let's begin

My first post and it is on my favorite subject: Halloween. Last year I wrote out my goals for 2010's haunt, what I wanted to build and accomplish. I did ok, I built a pair of pillars, re did my tombstones, upgraded my wiring and lighting and built a stalkaround. This year I plan to expand on some things.
My to do list:
complete the arch between the two pillars
build a 3 axis mech for one of the witches (not sure which design I will use, Dave Corr's or Halloween Bob's)
a centralised haunt control box
ground breaker torso design (currently am working on this)
led lighting
garage wall panels
spider and victim for garage.

I've wanted to do a garage walk through for awhile but I keep adding to the yard. I am hoping this will be the year to manifest the garage haunt but I don't know. I want to build panels a la Terra of Castle Terra but I have not got the storage thing worked out yet

No comments:

Post a Comment