Saturday, January 8, 2011

Gettin it done

I'm feeling good about where I am prop wise. Since I was off between Christmas and New Year's I was able to get some stuff accomplished. I built 3 ground breaker torsos'. These are based on the idea that my props should be modular and disassemble for storage. I asked for money for my birthday (tacky? perhaps) and purchased some picaxe components for the GoE's make and take coming up on Feb 5. I was going to use that money to purchase whatever sound solution I decide on for the props (still undecided), but I have some time to save up. And today I built all the components for the 3 axis mech a la halloween2go for my witch. I am not going to discuss the specifics out of respect for Dave Corr. I feel strongly in copyrights. If someone wants to invent something and give it away, that is their right, but if someone wants to protect that property, that is also their right.

No comments:

Post a Comment